Wednesday 14 June 2017

SOFIA - CRYSTAL

I cannot believe it's only a few days left until the wedding.
I'm in panic state!! And a very happy state!
I did mention back in March that I was in love with the Swedish brand Lily And Rose.
Today and tomorrow I will share my wedding jewelry! First out is the bracelet.
It's called Sofia and comes with "Crystals", in other words, no colour. The bracelet feature multi-faceted Swarovski crystals.
I love this piece, as soon as I saw it in the store I was like "That's the one".
I cannot wait to put this one with the dress and earrings!! My darling bought it for me already on Valentines, or he gave me a gift card to buy it. He knew I wanted jewelry for the wedding and he also knew I wanted to purchase it in advance. The BEST Valentine's gift..hehe

Just a few more days...

Details
Article no.: 50437
Length: 16.0 cm - 18,5 cm
Crystals: Swarovski
Color: Silver, Material: Brass
For more beauties, visit their website!



No comments: