Friday 26 October 2007

Heartbeat..

You are my safe place, Whenever I'm down you are always there
You showed me life, you showed me light
With you i walked a mile, you make me feel so much alive
No storm can break me cause you carry me through
Believe is all it takes
This is something we can't control

I have cried through endless nights and no matter how many stars falls off the sky the moment won't come back
Stop hiding, Stop lying, Stop running that's what you said
I keepon crying, no matter how much you love me I can't stop
Your hand touch my face, a warm feeling comes across
You are on my mind always
It won't get the best of me

What do you want me to answer to a question which hasn't got an answer
For you life is simple
You have already walked the road
You can't save me
You can't carry my heavy load
Never stop living
Keepon living forever

Don't break me by crying
This isn't the end
We still have hope
We may still remain
We just need a break

Love isn't everything
I will come alive again some day
When you call my name I will be there to answer
But for now, let me find my way...


- 조수빈

No comments: