Sunday 12 February 2012

Better in Korean than Swedish!

So a few weeks has passed since I got my Samsung Galaxy S2 and I have played with it alot.
I've several of applications and it has been very fun to explore it.
And I have now realised it's better to use it in Korean language instead of Swedish.

Reason: The Swedish translation in some of the apps are weird!
At first I thought I was the wrong one but after changing for fun to Korean langauge I realised it's the translation. Most of the "in built" apps/software are connected to Korea, since Samsung is Korean.
However I do think some people won't care or mind it but for me knowing both languages it doesn't matter in what language I use it.

Also after changing to Korean langauge most of the apps, such as kakaotalk, facebook and twitter automatically changed into Korean language ^^
Before I only wanted to change Kakaotalk into Korean but it didn't work, until I changed the whole settings!!


So... for others, if you do mind the typo/errors I'd advice you to change the language settings!
Maybe not to Korean... but English? ^^



Also I love the easy way to change keyboards.. now I can easily change between Swedish, English, Korean and Japanese.
And I love all the smileys that comes with the Japanese keyboard. I just wish I could have a full Japanese one with all the cute "moving" smileys

No comments: