Friday 10 February 2012

Time for a real winter coat!

I thought it was cold enough already,but i guess i was wrong,it can be worse!
This morning when i woke up they said it was minus 26 degrees outside! Or at had been during the early morning!
When i stepped outside it showed minus 15! So instead of my usual coat i brought out my heavy winter coat!
Actually i want to buy a new one but I'm having a trouble to find one i like.
A new one cost around 500-600USD so i want to be sure it's the right one!
Still haven't been able to find one so I'm still wearing my really old one!


Anyway..I'm waiting for the train, today is a study day!
And tonight i have a reunion with old colleagues from EA!
Won't be too late tonight i guess,but i think it will be fun,haven't seen some of them for years!

No comments: