Tuesday 7 February 2012

Somewhat nice day!

Another early day, after 1 h of class or seminar my group had a meeting with the company we're gonna work with this semester!

After the meeting I realised I missed the train so I walked up to my old neighbourhood and I went to the local supermarket and bought some bread! I really miss the bread from that store!
Weird thing to miss right? (^^;;)

Afterwards when I came down to the station I was able to catch a bus back to Stockholm!
If I'd waited for the train it'd be another hour! Also the busticket was cheaper than the train ticket so I couldn't be happier ^^

Back in Stockholm I went to the store where I purchased my Samsung Galaxy S2 and got some money back, 200 SEK!! They have a 30 day price warranty, if u find the same product at another store for a cheaper price, they give you the difference!

So in the end.. I came home earlier and I got 200SEK richer! ^^
Guess the day haven't been too bad XD

No comments: