Tuesday 28 February 2012

Alive!

The album we have been waiting for is finally here...
This past year has been filled with lots of downs for the boys, but I hope that this comeback will show their will. They have come through the biggest part and they are here to stay!!
I have to say the album is a bit different than expected, I thought it'd be more up-tempo rather than slower ones.
Also some of the lyrics are stronger than others, could it be because of the events?
I still wish it would have had been more up-tempo, it feels like Big Bang is now trying to walk a step forward which is great, but I miss a bit of their "old style"
Anyway I cannot wait until there comeback stages on various music shows! Also Big Bang Live Tour 2012.. and world tour!!! I hope to see them very soon!!

★★★/★★★★★

Tracks
01 INTRO (ALIVE)
02 BLUE
03 사랑먼지
04 BAD BOY
05 재미없어
06 FANTASTIC BABY
07 날개 (대성 SOLO)

No comments: