Sunday 5 February 2012

Top Model Sweden is back - A joke?

Top Model Sweden is back on TV, I don't think I will follow the show, however as I zapped around I landed on the re-run of the first ep. But can I say something? 5 min was enough to realise that this show is such a joke!!

Of all BEAUTIFUL women we have in Sweden... I couldn't see any of them in the show.
The ones who got on the show... hmm.. I couldn't see ONE single NICE woman!
I just laughed and wondered what happened! Maybe 2-3 looked like they have potential but that's it.

No matter what, Swedish top model will NEVER be able to beat Tyra and her American version of the show!
It feels like a waste of money and time!
Two of my girl friends look so much better than all of these 24 girls and I promise they'd win over these girls ANY DAY!! XD

No comments: