Thursday 16 February 2012

Some things surprises me..

So I told u about me studying law last semester and how messed up I think it is!!
Let me tell you something that proves it!!

Anyway last night I was watching tv and there was a report about drivers who drive under the influence of alchohol! (DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE)
And... there had been men who had done so SEVERAL times, got caught then nothing happened!! Maybe.. if they were "unlucky" they had to pay a few 100 USD in fines.
They also interview some of the men and they said they don't care, they know they shouldn't but at the time they have alcohol in their system they forget about it. And said so far it has been ok, nothing serious has happened.

IF they now have been caught by the police more than once!!! How can they still be allowed to drive?! (-_-?)

Then now they are talking about people who doesn't pay their taxes, they get sent to prison for a year or so!

SERIOUSLY...What is wrong with our society!? (-_-?!)

No comments: