Wednesday 1 February 2012

Gmarket goodies!

Like I said I got my second batch of goods from Gmarket!
I'm so happy, I can finally use my new Samsung Galaxy S2 phone!!
and not only just use it... I'm going Hello Kitty style! (^^)
I also got some other goods I've been longing to get my hands on...


The box and boxes within ^^




I bought GRAY ones last year and love them, so I'd thought I'd buy BLACK ones too!
These shoes are just awesome, both for casual and more dressed up occations! (^^;;)
However it's still lots of snow outside so I cannot wear them yet, still of snow outside so I cannot wear them yet, But I cannot wait cannot wear them yet, But I cannot wait until that day comes ^^

Vol 29 of Skip Beat!
I've been a fan of Skip Beat for years and when I finished vol 28 last summer I've been waiting and looking forward to this!

Time to pimp my new phone... Hello Kitty Style.
Also as always Koreans always give you free stuff.
I thought I bought one Hello Kitty Screen Protecting Film but instead I got 6!!!
Only 2 HK still, I'm very pleased with the service!


Not only is the cover in itself cute it also came in a very cute package!!

I'm so gonna buy new covers from there.. they have so many to choose between and they provide great service. Besides they are cheaper and have more to choose between rather than my local store here in Sweden!

No comments: