Tuesday 22 July 2014

Albion Sky

First time I saw Alistair was in Fame Academy, which aired on BBC 10 years ago.
I have been following him on and off ever since. Now he's releasing a new album and for some reason I decided to re-listen his 2nd album that was released two years ago.
I really wish he'd be even more known, because his music is so awesome!!!
My fave song from this album has and will always be "Always No. 1". I hope I can get a cd copy of the new cd as well, although it's old fashion, I like the cds ^^
Back to this album....This album contains a mix of songs and lyrics, I love Alistair's way of expressing the lyrics, there's a certain harmony to them!! As I listen I want to jump onto the sofa and just have the music on HIGH volume and don't do anything else but to listen!!! Pure awesomeness, such a progress since his debut album.




★★

1. Blinding Lights
2. Just Drive
3. Save This Day
4. Always No.1
5. Albion Sky
6. Chemistry
7. High
8. Willow Girl
9. All These Dreams
10. When God Was A Boy
11. Silent Suicide
12. I Have Lived

No comments: