Friday 25 July 2014

Cross The Border

I made a review of her Korean debut album the other day, I really like this album, and I looked through my archive but was unable to see that I had made a review for this one. So I decided to make one for her latest full length Japanese album. She has a powerful voice and a sound that attracts, still I'm not sure on who she reminds me of.
Oh well, she sure delivers!! The album comes with a mix of songs and she shows the possibility to go even further!!
My fave songs are Sorry, Heart Theater, If You Want, Earth-Aholic, Song on my guitar, and Possibility.






1. Sorry
2. Cross The Border
3. Knock The Walls Down
4. Looking For A Hero
5. Heart Theater
6. Waiting For You
7. If You Want
8. Earth-Aholic
9. Cry Baby
10. Song on my guitar
11. Possibility

No comments: