Wednesday 23 July 2014

제이민 - 샤인

I call her new and that's because we haven't seen her a lot in the kpop world.
We have more heard from her in the Jpop world, and I wonder why!? I wonder why it has taken this long before she got to debut in Korea. Korea needs more strong female artists!!
I hope J-Min will grow and get even more popular, Korea needs more talented artists, not only boy/girlbands!
Although I wished for a full length album I guess I have to settle for this. It's an album with a mix of songs, yet all fits perfectly. I love her voice and her ability to write songs.
My fave songs are Shine, 후, and 비밀편지.
A great debut and I look forward to see and hear a lot more from her in Korean!! ^^





★★★★


01. Shine
02. 후 (後)
03. If you want
04. 나의 매일 (My Everyday)
05. Finally
06. 비밀편지 (Secret Letter)

No comments: