Thursday 24 July 2014

Vegan choice


To be honest, the photo doesn't really look too appealing, I admit that. But I had a nice experience with some VEGAN food!
Yes, VEGAN, I love my meat so it's not common for me to eat vegan, vegetarian maybe but.
Oh well, last Sunday we went to a flea market and there were some food trucks, and in the end after looking at the various menus I decided to try it out.
This is supposed to look like a vegan styled gyros.
The "meat" was made from some kind of wheat protein, and I have to admit, not bad... not bad at all.
However, if I was to be honest, I'd eat an original gyros any day ^^
But still I was happily surprised that this meal tasted a lot more than I could ever had imagined!

A change from time to time is good!
And if I come across another vegan place, I will try it out! ^^

No comments: