Thursday 24 July 2014

Ian Thorpe: The Parkinson Interview

I finally had time to see this interview, it was a really great interview to see and listen to.
Parkinson is kinda harsh while doing this interview, but I still think he is good at his work. I think it's only him and maybe Oprah who could make someone open up like this.
And I admire Ian for answering all these questions and explain himself so much.

I so need to read the book, it has been in my shelf for quite some time.
I read his "first" one from 2004, I even got it signed! That was like the happiest Christmas ever. (^^;;)

I always admired Ian Thorpe as an athlete and now I'd admire him even more as a regular person. I mean it's amazing how much he opens up, talk, and share about. If it was me, I'd refused this kind of interview.

Thanks Ian for sharing! I hope to see you in the pool again soon!




If you haven't seen the interview, you should take a look!


No comments: