Wednesday 23 July 2014

資生堂 エリクシール シュペリエル


I forgot to mention, when uncle came from Japan a few weeks ago he also brought some skin care stuff. He brought my fave brand, Shisedo.
He actually gave this to my mum but as she knows I love Shisedo she gave it to me.
The ones I got was from the 資生堂 エリクシール シュペリエル collection.
I got the Shiseido Elixir Superieur Lifting Moisture Lotion II and Shiseido Elixir Superieur Lifting Moisture Emulsion II.
It's said they are good for dry skin, so yes, it should be a perfect match ^^
I haven't tried them before, but so far... I love them!!






What is Shiseido Elixir Superieur Firming Series?
This revolutionary skin care series begins at the outermost surface of your skin. Shiseido Elixir Superieur CE series nurture the protective membrance that is the key to softness, clarity and radiance. Products contain Collagen & Elastin Extract to build firmness and resilience, while giving a lifted look to the skin. The skin feels supple, resilient and incredibly soft. It should bring a difference in 2 weeks only.

Shiseido Elixir Superieur Lifting Moisture Lotion II
This lotion acts as skin softener which contains CE enhancing moisturizers impart a dewy glow and vibrant resilience to the skin.

Shiseido Elixir Superieur Lifting Moisture Emulsion II 
This emulsion contains CE - a special ingredient to firm, moisturize and give a dewy glow to the skin. This product can be used day and night and will not leave a greasy layer on the skin.

No comments: