Friday 8 August 2014

Dreaming of Seoul

Lately I have been hanging out with Koreans a lot, and of course I cannot deny that I miss Seoul!
However when I go there this time, it will be kinda cold. So I bet I won't go to the places where the photos were taken but still, those places are really beautiful!

I also talked to some friends, I don't think I will ever "move" to Seoul again.
But I love having Seoul as one of my havens where I can go and have a great time.
Seoul always makes me feel good, but I think if I had it all the time I wouldn't love it as much.
So a little dose at the time is perfect!!


The south circuit road of Namsan Park leading up to Seoul Tower, where the most breathtaking view of Seoul unfolds. 
(photo cred @ travel oriented/ Flickr)

Night view of the fake "river" in Seoul, Cheongyecheon. 
(photo cred @ owner)

No comments: