Friday 1 August 2014

D'slove

I'm a bit slow I think, but I finally got the time to listen to DaeSung's Japanese album! I'm happily surprised, and yes I already listened to some songs so in a way already back then DaeSung showed he can do more than trot. This album is filled with different kind of music styles. Also, that DaeSung sings in Japanese is fun!
It makes me wonder when he'll do more solo activities in Korea. It feels like he has been in Japan for ages ^^ But he sure has worked hard and I bet a lot of Japanese fans are delighted!!
My fave songs are SHUT UP, Dress 世界が終わっても, and I LOVE YOU.
Well done DaeSung or D-Lite! ^^




★★★★

01 Rainy Rainy
02 想い募って
03 SHUT UP
04 二人?一人!!
05 Dress
06 ウソボンダ (Try Smiling)
07 醒めて、眠れ
08 世界が終わっても
09 ナルバキスン (Look at me, Gwisun)
10 I LOVE YOU feat. 葉加瀬太郎

No comments: