Thursday 21 August 2014

アルペックス's muzip

I forgot to mention, when I came home last Sunday I had received a package from Sayuri unni in Japan.
I think we have sent each other birthday and Christmas presents for 6 years now.
And I got to say this, she knows me well!! I had not told her, so I think the gift she came up with was perfect ^^
She gifted me with a cool pair of earphones!
I have been saying I need extras as it's not so nice to use the same at the gym and casual.


Also, she did not just get me any kind of earphones, she gave me these cute ones ^^
They come from the brand called Alpex (アルペックス) and they are called muzip (AHP 118PB)
I think it's a Japanese brand.. ^^
Anyway they are really cute, just because you can zip them ^^ And they come in many various colours.
Unni gave me these, pastel blue. the cartoon on the package is cute too ^^

THANK YOU to Sayuri unni for a really great b-day present ^^

Also since I'm talking about presents, I should also mention that Elisabeth, whom I visited in Luleå and celebrated my b-day with also gave me two presents, a "jar" and really nice tea and a new lotion from Body Shop.
I really have awesome friends who really knows me. It was a great b-day this year ^^




No comments: