Wednesday 13 August 2014

My happy icon is gone



Yesterday morning when I woke up I heard the news of actor Robin Williams being found dead.
A big icon in the world of movies has now left us.
It sounded unreal when I heard he had been "battling severe depression". To me he has always been my HAPPPY ICON.
My oldest memory is probably him shouting "Good Morning, Vietnam", then my fave "Hook". He was my fave Peter Pan ^^
Then of course we also have the voice of Genie in "Aladdin", Sean Maguire in "Good Will Hunting", and Hunter "Patch" Adams in "Patch Adams".
The latest I saw movie I saw with him was probably "The Butler"... thinking of all the movies I have seen with him, it feels unreal, he has always been there and I have always enjoyed watching him!


Thank you @RobinWilliams for touching our hearts and our funny bones. I think all of us have laugh lines because of you.

R.I.P

No comments: