Tuesday 5 August 2014

嵐にしやがれ feat. 内田篤人

Last night I watched 嵐にしやがれ with football player Atsuto Uchida (内田篤人) as guest.
It was very interesting to hear him talk about so many things, but I had trouble with some words so I hope someone will sub it soon ^^
The segment that made me laugh so hard was this one, they all went to DOG in Harajuku and made Atsuto dress up. He chose to be non-recognizable ^^
No wonder this is a store Lady Gaga visits when going to Japan. I mean, the stuff they had was well... very special!!


This is how we are used to see Atsuto...





And this is what happened at AniS ^^
He said he had a lot of fun, I'd have fun too!! this is an ep I can re-watch ^^


This one cost 78 000 Yen, around 780 USD!!!








And...

Walking down Takeshita-Dori ^^
(Famous shopping street in Harajuku)





No comments: