Tuesday 12 August 2014

Lonely Angel

It has been a three-year wait, however Aoyama Thelma is finally back with a new album! It has been worth waiting! It's said to be created under the concept of "girl's anthem", meaning it's aims to reflect on lives and culture of contemporary girls and their views and attitudes towards love.
I really like Thelma's voice but I don't get as much attention as she should. I hope she will get more promotions also outside Japan as she is fluent in English too!!
The album includes a cover of Pharrell Williams' hit "Happy", I really like this female version of it ^^
My fave songs are: Pray, Turn your light on, Take it slow, Missing you, Lonely Angel, and Smile again. 
It's really a good mix of songs and you can really feel how much she has grown over the years!! All the best ^^



★★★★


01.TOKEYO
02.We Fell In Love feat.Rook Monroe
03.My Little Angel
04.PRAY
05.HAPPY
06.GIRLS
07.Turn Your Light On
08.Take It Slow
09.Missing You
10.Lonely Angel
11.SMILE AGAIN

No comments: