Saturday 27 February 2016

Got myself a Bikerjacket


I continue on my shopping spree. I have to say I don't buy that much clothes in Sweden anymore. So I don't think it's so bad. Anyway, a friend of my sent this and I was like..I have to have it!
It seems rather popular in Sweden, and I'm so happy I got a hold of one!
My darling said I looked good in it so it's good!!
The material is nothing special then again it was also cheap. You get what you pay for!
Anyway I'm happy, I cannot wait until I can wear it!







DESCRIPTION
Gently tailored biker jacket in imitation leather with quilted sections on the shoulders and at the cuffs, collar with a tab and press-stud, a diagonal zip at the front, zipped side pockets and a zip at the cuffs. Lined.

COMPOSITION
Polyester 100%
Lining: Polyester 100%
Coating: Polyurethane 100%

CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Machine wash at 40°

ART. NR. ID
22-0045
Info and pics @ H&M.se

No comments: