Thursday 11 February 2016

I feel like the luckiest



I have been feeling down lately because of my situation.
In the end it has come to that I need surgery to get well, kinda sad that it had to be surgery still happy they found out what's wrong and they will fix it quickly.
I have had extreme pain during the past month so I'm happy it is going to be fixed.

Because I'm in so much pain I fell asleep in the sofa last night.
Around midnight my darling woke me up saying I should sleep in bed.
Also as I opened my eyes there was a present on the table.
My darling said it was a bit too early to give, it was supposed to be my valentines gift but he was sad to hear I needed surgery and have seen me in pain so he wanted to give it to me now instead.
I opened it and cried my eyes out!!
It's such a beautiful gift, I couldn't imagine he'd actually give it to me, I had joked about it but I thought it was way too expensive. He said he wanted to give it to me and it was okay.
I suppose he loves me a lot..hehe
I don't feel like I deserve it, yet so happy!
I couldn't stop crying of happiness, I'm so blessed having him by my side.
And noo.. you cannot have him. He's MINE!!!

No comments: