Sunday 5 February 2017

RAISED STITCH JUMPER


I fell for it in Navy but since I got the other top I decided to get in gray, I don't have too many tops in gray...is what I wanted to say. To blame why I didn't get it in yellow.
But no, I got it in gray simply because it was my second choice.
I love the fabric and the dotted prints, it's super cute. And it's LONG!
I love pieces that are longer, not long enough to be a dress but not that short that it feels like I need to pul it down all the time. I'm pleased with this buy ^^




Details
This jumper is made from a cotton knit with stitching creating an all-over raised texture. An A-line style and fit, it has long sleeves, a round neckline and tubular finishes.

100% Organic cotton / Machine washable / No. 286870-06

Price: 590 SEK
Homepage: COS

No comments: