Monday 28 August 2017

비씨데이션 모이스처 커버 쿠션

This has to be the cheapest cushion foundation on the market..no?
It's the BCDATION Moisture foundation from Tony Moly and it only cost 5900 won (aprox 6 USD).
Sad thing, it only comes in 2 shades, 01 Skin beige and 02 Warm Beige.
A friend of mine gave it to me, in shade 01. It was a bit too light for me. So next time I will go and try the 02. 01 is more pinkish. and 02 more yellowish.
It's quite small and therefore very travel friendly and can fit in a small handbag. 
It was easy to apply and one layer gave a lot of cover!! Happy surprise.
It also feels a bit wet on the face, bet it's because of my moisturizer and the moist in the foundation itself :)
One thing bad thing, it oxidized quite fast around my nose area, like a lot of other foundations. I put on a moisturizing cream before applying still this happened, will try it out a bit more and see. Hopefully get the 02 and try a bit more

Score 
★★★/★★★★★

No comments: