Thursday 17 August 2017

Take out foods


Last week was a very hectic week for me.
One of the days I decided on take out from a restaurant close by the hotel. I had dinner there earlier this year and really liked the food.
I couldn't decide what to get so in the end I got two different ones.

One was with Crispy Hot Chicken (Crispy Chicken, Avocadocrème, Spicy Mayo) and the other Dark Angel (Tuna, Garnele, Gurke, Avocado, Trüffel-Ponzu-Butter).
Wow it was just delicious.
I just loved the Truffle sauce, it was so delicious I could have eaten that with a spoon..haha
I really recommend this place and if I visit Hamburg again, this is where I would go.
It's outside the city center, a bit North. But worth the trip!

The place is called Stocks, and their fish dishes are just great!




No comments: