Saturday 23 December 2017

Alice Velvet and Leather Ballet Flat

Hubby kindly gifted me with these beauties. I saw them at one store but my size was out of stock.
Then again it was 50% off so no wonder there.
The next day I passed the other MK store and found them. I called and asked hubby for his opinion, knowing I already own a million pair of shoes ^^
He responded he just purchased the other MK shoes I saw the day before in red. I was like..OMG but I want the blue.
So I asked the clerk if she could hold them so hubby could come over so we could exchange. Hubby said, it's not easy to surprise me..haha
Anyway we came and I got these, so pretty no???

I love the velvet and colour, they are just perfect!!!! LOVE
Thank you darling





Details
Plush velvet and a leather cap toe elevate our Alice ballet flats. Finished with a smart bow and polished lock charm, the feminine shape and minimal design instill this pair with modern balance.


• 100% Viscose
• Sole: Rubber
• Round Toe
• Slip On
• Imported

Colour: Admiral
Style# 40F7ALFP2D
Michael Kors Website

No comments: