Friday 1 December 2017

Love Japanese stuff

I love to follow Kim Dao.
Today I saw her video and wanted to share. So many of the items she shared I love or I want to try. And it's true. In Japan there are so many wonderful things that can only be found in Japan or Asia.
Sometimes I feel so sad it's so far away for me. But whenever I go to Japan I always love to go to drugstores and buy these items! Must buys and great souvenirs.


For you who haven't been to Japan yet, watch and write down on what you need to pick up!




Kao Megurhythm Steam Eye Mask
I love this one, I have all fragrance, but I prefer lavender.
Such an awesome invention. A great item to use to relax


Kanebo Evita Beauty Whip Soap
I have heard so much of this and I will try to pick it up this upcoming travel to Japan.
There are so many other ones out there, but it's so cute!!! also a perfect gift for any girl friends!


Daiso Silicone Moisturizing Mask
I picked this one up last year, it's awesome!
In Japan it cost 100 yen, 1 USD, this is so convenient! LOVE LOVE LOVE


Heat Packs
These are big also in Korea. I have also seen them in Sweden but in Sweden they cost 10 times as much! I love these and always buy and bring home. I especially love the ones you can put on your feet!


Dr. Scholl Japan Medi Qtto Sleep Wearing Slimming Socks
Not tried but sounds nice. Still not sure if I'd use.
Will have to check the price when in Japan.


Kyusokubijin Cool Refresh Sheet
I have tried similar ones, but I want to try this brand, I have heard so many people rave about this one!


Hesokyu Lady Warmer
Sounds like something I need will see if I can find it.
I'm in pain every month!


MeguRhythm Steam Thermo Patch
I have used hot packs so far, but these sounds better. I will try to pick some up.
Especially good to have at work. It will help me get through the day ^^


Azuki no Chikara shoulder Pillow
Looks really nice. but only works 3 times!?


Shiseido the Collagen Drink
I have never been a fan of these drinks. But I have had so many friends rave about this. I have also been given one as a sample in Japan. One won't change anything, it was ok.
But not something I'd buy in bulk.

No comments: