Tuesday 5 December 2017

Anticipation


Finally got my hands on the highly raved YSL cushion foundation, the most expensive I have ever purchased!!!But waaay cheaper (and surprisingly easy to find) in Sweden..compare to Asia where it's always sold out. Can't way to try...The sample showed greatness
I might have said it before, I got the flu...again!!!! so my memory is not fully working.
Anyway it cannot be mentioned enough, I'm so hyped for this product!

But before I start I will finish what I have already opened!
I do not like to waste products so I will try my best to be able to start using it!

FYI - The cushion is cheaper in Europe.
Original price was 500 SEK (aprox 56 USD), I got it on sale for 400 SEK (44 USD).
In Korea I think original price is 75 USD, and taxfree 61USD.



#kbeauty #cushionfoundation #YSL

No comments: