Wednesday 13 December 2017

Kobe beef!!!


One thing on my list has always been to eat Kobe beef, but you know it's expensive.
When I was a student it was out of my price range. Then the other times, I was too busy.
This time around we decided as a Christmas present we'd gift each other with a good meal!

I asked my bff who's living in Kobe to give me recommendations.
I mean.. better to ask someone who knows. Also she is good at finding places so.
She sent me a link to this place called Ishida, she said..good thing too was that they offer service in English. As neither my hubby or parents speak Japanese I think this will be good.

I made reservation online, on their website. They later confirmed back day/time.
And also we were asked to pay! Yes, in advance. But you can cancel but you need to do it in advance if you want your money back.

We decided on the lunch one, there are three different Lunch sets.
I booked the Choice Kobe Beef Lunch (Loin) 150g, Price ¥8800 (Aprox 80 USD).
The most expensive of the sets, but it will be worth it. With the meal we get the following:
A A5 Kobe Beef (Carefully Selected Kobe beef with BMS grade of 8~12)
・Kobe beef Mini Roast Beef
・Salad
・Choice Kobe Beef Loin (150g)
・Fried Seasonal Vegetables
・Rice (w/picked veg. and miso soup)
※+500 yen to change to garlic rice
・Dessert (Sherbet)
・Coffee or Tea

They have four locations close by, the restaurant will send you details on which restaurant you get a seat at.
All are located in Sannomiya area in Kobe.
Each location can hold 22-30 guests so it's very small but it also provides better service as they are to cook the food in front of you.

Website (English)

Business Hours
Lunch 11:30 a.m. ~3:00 p.m.(L.O.2:30 p.m.)
Dinner 5:00 p.m.~10:00 p.m.(L.O.9:00 p.m.)

No comments: