Saturday 16 December 2017

Faceshop sale

I know we are off to Korea within 10 days but..
Faceshop decided to have a up to 50% sale. And some of the items I wanted were 50% off so I couldn't help myself! I mean 50% is a lot! And i cannot be sure they will have similar sale when we are there. They didn't have this sale for Black Friday so.. I just had to get these.

First is the Mango Seed cream, I heard it's supposed to be really good for dry skin and it's supposed to be extra good for the winter season. The large one, 100 ml was 50% off so it cost 25 000 won and I also had a 10% coupon so I only paid 22 500 won!

The other two are the rice water cleansing oils. I have hard well of them and both were 50% off so I decided to get one of each, one light and one rich.
I know the light one is supposed to be for oil and combination skin but sometimes you never know so I want to try it out as well, as it was only 5000 won for a bottle.
The rich is for normal to dry skin.

I have heard a lot of good about these two so we'll see :)




No comments: