Sunday 4 February 2018

ベルト付グレンチェック柄ワイド/パンツ


I went to buy a dress but in the end I felt like..hmm.. I have similar at home.
I stumbled upon these by chance. And I chose the brownish coloured ones.
Funny thing is that I usually do not buy bottoms from Ingni because of the size and length.
Japanese pants are sometimes cut in a place that makes them very Japanese. So it doesn't work out over here in Sweden. But these fitted well.
I don't like the belt that comes with it so I just tossed it out.
Anyway these comes in various colours, but I have many gray and dark ones, so I decided to buy beige-brown this time :)







Ingni (Official Website - Japanese)
Price: ¥3,900 (税込¥4,212) 36% ¥2,500 (税込¥2,700)

Colour: ブラウン/A
商品番号:1174-342648

サイズ
サイズ M
総丈 98
股上 32
股下 66
ウエスト 60

ヒップ わたり 90
周り 64
裾幅 33
ベルト全長 84

No comments: