Monday 19 February 2018

Jeju orchid enriched cream



This line was one of the most highly anticipated lines I wanted to try.
As said I used a lot of other brands before but recently heard a lot of good for this Orchid line. Especially for dry skin.
When we were in Korea I could not find it at first, I went to several stores and finally asked.. is it discontinuated?
Reply was no, but they are renewing it and therefore not in store until Jan 1.
And so I waited.. for 3 days.
On Jan 1 they released it and posters all over. I got lots of messages. And they had the Lucky box promotion too as I stated in another post.

This cream was the basic in the pack and honestly I have now picked up so many creams I donno what to do. However after using another for a month, which seems to work but I cannot really see that much of a difference. I opened this. It's so rich and once applied on the skin, it feels thick. Not in a bad way, just like it coats the skin and protect it from the cold. It has a scent to it, but to me it's a fresh scent so I'm fine with it. I will review this upcoming month and let you know my thoughts.
So far so good!


An anti-aging cream made with Jeju orchids to give you younger, healthier skin

1. Precious Orchid Elixir2.0™
A superior antioxidant ingredient extracted from Jeju orchids makes skin glowing and radiant while strengthening.

2. All-in-one care for elasticity, brightening, and nourishing
By providing full nourishment, it tightens skin, reduces wrinkles, and brightens your overall skin tone.

How to use
Put a small amount of cream into your hand and apply it around your face. If your skin is especially dry, apply another thin layer of cream.

Ingredients
Turn back the clock for healthier, younger skin!

The Jeju orchids are packed with antioxidants providing your skin with neutralizing agents that reverse damage caused by the sun, pollution, and other free radicals.

WATER / AQUA / EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYSILICONE-11, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ADENOSINE, KAOLIN, DISODIUM EDTA, HYALURONIC ACID, BETAINE, GLUCOSE, ORCHID EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, ARGININE/LYSINE POLYPEPTIDE

Date manufactured / Shelf life after initial opening
use within 36 months

For more details: Innisfree's website (English)

No comments: