Thursday 22 February 2018

Travel and skincare

The one annoying thing with my skincare routine is when I have to travel.
I cannot bring it all. So I have to skip a few and also take in consideration that if I don't check in my bag I want smaller sizes.
When travelling I do not use as many items as I do at home because well.. too much space and busy.
So I tried to look into my vanity/closet to see what I can do to reduce the amount but still not loose all goodies.



1. Samples
If you go to Korea or shop through Korean websites they usually give you samples.
These are perfect for travelling. Maybe not the usual product you use but will work fine for travels as long as they are to fit your skin.

photo cred @owner from Google

2. One time use products
Okay so the bag might be a bit heavier going there but as you use them you don't have to worry about bringing them back. e.g. make up removal tissues.
The CosRX pads are great, last Christmas I picked up the travel packs, I got a small container for free, it's perfect for travelling!! It fits many pads.

photo cred @owner from Google

3. Multiple use products
Believe it or not but there are products that can be used for various use. Not only one type.
e.g. toner+essence
an example is this one which can be used as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask

photo cred @owner from Google


4. Travel sized kits
If you have larger bottles, pour some of the products into smaller travel size bottles/containers.
These kits you can pick up at a cheap price and save you a lot of space.

photo cred @owner from Google


5. Mask packs
I usually bring a few masks if I stay overnight. The airplane ride sure make my already dry skin even dryer, so it's good to moist back at the hotel. For long haul flights I like to have a facial mask on during a part of the flight. And an eye heating mask. The eye heating is perfect for sleeping as it's so relaxing!!

I love these 3 step masks as they come with cleansing, essence and the mask :)
Perfect for travelling!!!




No comments: