Sunday 11 February 2018

Orchid Lucky Box


I think this ONLY comes out once per year around New years. But correct me if I'm wrong.
I went to Innisfree on Jan 1 and outside each innisfree (as I passed by quite many) they all shouted for the customers to buy one of these boxes.
One light and one dark purple.

The light one was priced at 25 000won and the dark 28 000 won.
In each box you received the basic enriched cream + one additional item.
As well as cotton pads and the box it self.
One of the additional items could be eye cream, gel cream, essence, sleeping mask or fluid.
it was kinda like a game to buy them as each weighted slightly differently. I really wanted the eye cream to be honest so I tried to find light ones. 

The reason I bought one of each is because the dark one is better for super dry skin, aka my husband!
And I also liked the colour of the box. I needed a new make up bag so it's more fun to have two different ones.
Sadly I didn't get the eye cream in any of my boxes. What I got I will be sharing with you at a later stage once I have started to try them out.

Still good value for Money as the additional item cost around 25 000 won (aprox 25USD) each.
And because my mother-in-law became a member for me, so I can get discounts I got a card to use to get further discount during our stay.

Anyway if you go to Korea and have dry skin, I can recommend you to purchase one of these!!



No comments: