Wednesday 21 February 2018

[KLAIRS] Freshly Juiced Brightening Package

Like I didn't buy enough already you ask?
Funny thing, I have not even reviewed a quater of what I have already purchased during my holidays in Seoul.
So why did I buy more you think?
Well... as I came home I realized I was missing some items. So after searching I found this value pack on Wishtrend and I felt, why not? It was also free shipping making it worth the money!
Several Kbeauty people I follow has raved about the vitamin drop and the Vitamin E mask, those were the ones I wanted. But looking the the price and shipping for the individual, I decided to get the pack.
I already bought the toner, 2 ea in Korea. But a 3rd cannot harm a soul. Or I can also gift it to someone...unless I fall in love with it, I will use it all.

From all items and packages I decided on the #7 Brand package by Wishtrend X KLAIRS!
The Freshly Juiced Brightening Package is specially designed to bring liveliness back to your exhausted skin.

Brand : KLAIRS
Package includes:
Foaming Cleanser 1EA
Sugar Polish 1EA
Toner 1EA
Vitamin Drop 1EA
Vitamin E Mask 1EA

Valued at US$111.98
Sold for US$ 73.01

For more details or purchase your own pack: Wishtrend's website

#Wishtrend #Kbeauty #Korean #Beauty #Klairs #Skincare #클레어스

No comments: