Tuesday 13 February 2018

Egg Mellow Cream


Too cool for school is a Korean brand that you can find at Sephora. Expensive but good, I however do miss their make ups. e.g. highlighter and contour would be great buy. I bought this in a small version before Christmas and I liked it a lot. I was thinking this item would be PERFECT for travelling as it's a 5-in-1 cream. This moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. I mean, this saves so much space in my suitcase still I can keep my face fresh.
I picked a full size up in Korea, so much cheaper too! And I brought it with me for work travels. However the day after I applied before bed and woke up I saw a few "bumps" around my eye area and freaked out. This did not look good, only a few and not too visible but big enough for me to decide I will not use this around my eyes. For the rest of my face I think it works as it should. And I'm not sure if it's the cream that cause the small bumps but I have never seen them before with other creams. Therefore I will take precaution and see what happens, I will use again to try.

In all a great moisturizer, it's lightweight and you only need a small amount, a little goes a long way.
It has a scent to it, cannot really tell what it is, a mix of egg and something else. But for you who are sensitive, pick up a small sample first and try.

Score
★★★/★★★★★

What it is:
A highly enriched, five-in-one firming moisturizer infused with collagen for younger-looking skin.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…
This firming moisturizer works as a serum, priming moisturizer, eye cream, neck cream, and sleeping mask in one. It's highly enriched with egg yolk extract, albumen (egg white) extract, and inka omega oil to provide intensive nourishment to skin. It is also infused with collegen fiber to support the appearance of more elastic skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Ingredients
-Egg Yolk extract: Nourishes and moisturizes.
-Egg White Extract: Purifies and firms the appearance of skin.
-Collagen Fiber: Supports a naturally firmer appearance.
-Niacinamide: Helps skin appear brightened.

Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Egg Yolk Extract/Extrait De Jaune D'oeuf, Triethylhexanoin, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Sorbitan Oleate, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Soluble Collagen, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Sucrose Cocoate, Frag Rance/Parfum, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pueraria Thunbergiana Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Polyquaternium-51, Albumen Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Squalane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alcohol, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Raffinose, Adenosine, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Disodium Edta, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polysorbate 60, Tromethamine, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Inulin Lauryl Carb Amate, Folic Acid, Ceramide Np, Cholesterol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Pullulan, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

For more details: Sephora

No comments: