Monday 14 April 2008

2 happy surprises.. :)

Today I started my diet.. I got to get a bit smaller for Korea ^^
Guess all the Swedish food and candy has made me chubby, and seriosly speaking.. Asian food makes me thinner!! ((I compare with last year.. I ate alot in Korea still I lost weight..then I gained when I came back home to Sweden, what a pitty life))
Anyway.. it's ok.. I'm doin this for a good reason!! :)

Today HeaRan came and visit during class.. which was fun, since I havent seen her for a week ;)
Donno what she thought of our class but.. it was nice to have her there :)
During class and afterwards we ((Tiffany, HeaRan and me)) talked.. about Studies, music etc..
We all are into Super Junior - M :)

But short after our class had ended HeaRan had to go home and study, while me and Tiffy went into Stockholm city and met Pernilla.. I drank loads of water ((since I'm on my diet)) and we talked about loads of things.. it was great to meet Pernilla again!!
Afterwards we walked around in Åhlens city, and we all got kinda disappointed.. why is the NEW Swedish fashion.. the Asian fashion of LAST YEAR!? and the prizes are so high...!! Seriously I won't buy a thing until I land in Korea..LOL

When I came home 1 first went to get a parcel, I knew it was coming.. however when I got home I saw that there was another parcel to pick up as well, so I had to go back to the "post office"!! Not that's far away.. still I was kinda tired, so it wasn't a huge success...
Anyhow the first parcel was a 3disc concert DVD with Tackey & Tsubasa *YAY*
I was so excited so I had to watch some of it!! it's 2 concerts (Their 07 concert and 07-08 Concert) and 1 bonus disc with various things!



The second thing was my HELLO KITTY bento box!! it's so cute.. don't you think??
*thanks mum for buying it for me*


All I'm waiting for now are some JE-goods, cd and soon dvd's ^^

And now its also decied.. I'm going to Linköping to my cousins between April 25-26/27.. we are going to eat SUSHI ^^


Today's song: Tackey & Tsubasa - Samurai + Super Junior M - U
Today's mood: Mixed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

C-Line said...

Thanks.. whoever you are!? ^^