Saturday 12 April 2008

The world wouldn't be~

The world wouldn't be the same without sushi! ^^
So today when I woke up I had a huge crave for sushi.. I think it has been 3 months since I ate it..
so I went to a good sushi bar in my neighbourhood..
However I have to say.. Squid is not good :P I don't get it?! why does people like it.. I didn't like it at all.. I have to drink some misosoup to get it down!!!
I love Ebi, Maki, Tofu, and Tamago.. the most ^^

Yesterday I cooked ramen for dinner, and we (me and my family) celebrated my brothers birthday, however I won't be giving him any presents this year on his b-day ((april 17)).. and NO it's not becuase I'm cheap or anything.. it's just that since I'll go to Korea this summer I know there are loads of stuff he wants.. shoes, jeans, shirts etc!! So he'll just have to wait.


And why does some people have to ask me the same thing over and over again.. why can't they just LET me be who I want to be and DO what I want to do!?!?
PLZ MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS~~


Today's mood: caught in the middle
Today's song: Utada Hikaru - Prisoner of love

No comments: