Monday 28 April 2008

Take me faraway..

I'm starting to get bored!! maybe because it's time for FINALS!
Plz.. ((I quote Riidas new solo)) Take me faraway
Ohh.. yeah.. I went to my cousins this weekend, and I ended up eating やきそば
which was *MAXIMUM umai*!! however.. I'm still curious about the Yakisoba okonomiyaki..
it seemed very tasty!! I have to find it when I go to Japan.. ^^
Today, my "POTATO" magazine, 嵐 - Summer TIME final concert and V6 concert arrived!! :D
however I havent been able to watch them yet, since I have my exam tomorrow.. but on Friday I'll try to watch them.. :D :D
The one with V6 is a 4disc concert with bonus material..*yay*
And I have also ordered some stuff from J-store ((Johnny's entertainment official store)).. some pictures, uchiwa etc.. ;) I have to add..for a very nice price!

I hope my 嵐- Dream "A" Live Limited edition cd arrives tomorrow..either on wednesday!! or I'll kill someone!!
and also I'm really into buying the regular edition of the album too.. since it has a bonus song on it a song which I LOVE!!

Also.. Korea 2008 is getting closer... I'm so excited :D
and the visa thing seems to be solved.. I'll probably get a F4 visa..which is almost like a citizenship for me since I'm adopted..haha..somehow it turns out that there is something good by beeing adopted ^^ *joking.. I'm still me adopted or not..* still the Korean government has really done loads for us who have been adopted.. which I'm very happy for..!

Now I should clear my mind and go to bed.. somehow all words, years, names are riding a rollercoaster in my brain at the moment!!


Today's mood: Confused
Today's Song: リーダ(大野智 - 嵐) - Take me far away
Today's photos: 翔ちゃん, マツじゅん, 相葉ちゃん, にの ((Dream "A" Live photoshoot))


No comments: