Friday 18 April 2008

Now the scary part starts + another happy surprise

Suddenly I realized.. it's the last class!!
and now the scary part begins.. FINALS!! Seriously speaking I'm scared!!
It feels like I have NO idea about what to write etc.. We got some reading and questions to answer for the final, still it feels like I have no idea what it's all about!
I have been attening 9/10 classes still when I saw the paper my mind went complete BLACK!! it almost felt like it became a bit lighter, which is not a good sign!!
I DON'T WANT TO DO IT... I DON'T WANT TO... WHAT SHOULD I DO??

*SLAP* I better wake up and just deal with it.. you know breath in breath out!!
I have more than a week to prepare, and to be honest.. it's the "old history" exam and "literature" exam I'm most worried about.. the rest is grammer etc.. which is "easier" to study since I know what I need to know.. which is everything from our books!

Weekend = more time to study.. I guess I should be happy right!?
Still I have so many things to worry about.. I'll start working next week, to get money for Korea..
I need to get my studentvisa, I need to fix stuff for Stockholm IS09... and the black list goes on!
Somehow.. even though I was more occupied when I went in high school, I feel more stressed and unhappy now!?
I guess it's the thing called GROW up!!


And my head and body isn't on the top of the mountain this week, since I have begun my diet.
Instead of eating around 2000 kcal like a "normal" woman should do a day..
I'm only allowed to eat 479 kcal a day + drink as much water I want... PLZ do no start to tell me that it's dangerous or whatever..
I have done it before.. and well then.. why do I feel so sad about myself??
Still it's a HELL!! since my body doesnt work as I want it to do.. thats why!
Well April 26 and I'll start eating normal once a day.. so maybe I'll add it up to 1000 kcal.. which is double from now!

And to chear me up.. I saw the second episode of ラスト・フレンズ it's a Japanese tv-serie..
I so want to see ep3. can't wait until next week, unless I have to study!
However tv-series and music are my "happy moments of the day"

Well I got another happy surprise today!!
I recieved a DVD and CD from Taiwan..
YUI - I loved yesterday (cd+dvd)
Taiyou no uta (DVD)
and I also got a poster, however they had folded it so it wasn't something to be too happy about.
anyhow..on the parcel on on of the sides.. it was covered with stamps.. worth around NT500 ^^
So when I came home with the items.. I forced my dad to watch the dvd from YUI's cd with me.. ((he likes her too..mostly because she uses a guitar..and he thinks I look like her..just that she is skinnier than me.. LOL))


Todays song: YUI - It's happy line + Arashi - La tormenta 2004
Todays mood: Scared and a bit lost

No comments: