Saturday 5 April 2008

Happy and confused

*YATTA~*
I finally got my calendars with タキー&翼 and 嵐!!
I LOVE them, the one with TxT is huge.. and all the photos are amazing!!
However, 1 frame and 3 phots each month..hmm.. what should I do??
Since タキー is my fave I'd probably use his photos the most ^^
and seriously.. 12 amazing photos, not one single bad photo!! How does he do it??^^

The one with 嵐 was cool as well.. however, will I write in it?? it's too beautiful..lol
and I love the cookingbook.. but why half in Japanese and half in English? it doesn't make any sense..!?

Talking about 嵐 I just heard 潤's solo song Naked.. :D :D :D (rip from his 潤style show)
Can't wait for the cd..!!

THEN I have ordered YUI's new cd (I loved yesterday) and her movie タイヨウのうた from Taiwan.. and I have to tell you, all the chinese charaters made me confused..((SINCE I don't speak Chinese at all, I only understand a few characters))
Still.. how can it be so cheap to order it from Taiwan compare to Korea,HongKong and Japan!?
I paid around $40 incl. Shipping..
but if I'd order it from some other place it would have cost at least $60

And I won an auction on Ebay... 嵐-写真 on the way to me :) :)
I got one really nice with しょうくん and rest with マツじゅん.. they are from last year, and I got them cheap which is cool since they are out of print!

One thing on my wishlist is a Renjaエイト outfit.. I just LOVE them.. ie. on the ass ^^ 
I want the red one..^^ ((渋谷すばる)) or perhaps the yellow one ((錦戸亮))




3 weeks to go then all my final exams take place.. it's scary.. ie. Korean literature and art exam + korean elder history!!
I mean the oral and grammer are too but.. not as much as the other ones..!!

No comments: