Friday 25 April 2008

My head hurts!!!

I started my new part-work today.. and I have to say.. to get up early in the morning was not good!!
I wanted to fall asleep in the shower so bad this morning.. however I got to work and I have to say I managed to do it well!
However since I have been starring at a computer all day my head hurted so bad when I was done for the day, I couldn't even read street signs etc. Everything just got mixed up!
But I earned some money.. that's the positive side of it!! ;)
Anyhow afterwards I went to buy some stuff, an envelope for the magazine, Yakisoba noodles, tea and other boring stuff!
and when i came home I had to go to the post office to collect my parcel, however not the parcel I really wanted..
I got my Arashi - Time LE cd from Taiwan.. VERY fast as well I have to say. They shipped it last monday, so around 4 days to arrive... that's service. ((around $16 in total))
So what was it that I wanted?? Well.. MY ARASHI - Summer TIME DVD..and V6 dvd..!!!
Tomorrow I'm off to my cousins and I wanted to watch the Arashi dvd on my way there.. but what can I do??
however they better arrive on Monday.. and my Arashi - Dream "A" Live LE should arrive on Tuesday.. or Wednesday at the latest!!

And also.. soon I have my exam in Korean History.. it's scary!!
feels like it doesn't matter how much I read.. it won't be enough!!

Well as said before tomorrow I'm off to Linköping and my younger cousins.. it's going to be awsome :D
and also... it's time for food! I havent eaten real food for 2 weeks now..!!

However the question is.. スシ or やきそば (Sushi or Yakisoba)
Ever since I saw the episode of 嵐の宿題くん when they were eating やきそば I have got a crave for it!! however.. sushi.. I love sushi 2!!
and we are going to go to my friends sisters restaurant... which is supposed to be a very fameous restaurant in that town :D



Today's mood: Tired
Today's Song: Ayaka - Okaeri
Today's photo: にのみや

I laughed so much.. he doesn't pay any attention at all when he is playing his games ^^
Cutest ever!!!

No comments: