Saturday 19 April 2008

I managed to do it!!

Yesterday I went to visit the ones who is participating in the 2nd baltic regional session, and they had Eurovillage, food from all over Europe..
This time it was from Spain, Portugal, Greece, Turkey, France, Belgium, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary and Germany..
But since I'm on my diet I couldn't eat a single thing!! and I have to add.. GREEK food is my second love!!! I was crying, they had brought all the stuff I like!!!!
But I had to be strong and I survived..!
Anyway... I got to meet friends I havent seen for ages.. ((that will say 1-2 years!!))
And some who I havent seen for 6 months.. it was great to meet them and have a chat... ie. me and Elisabeth talked for a while.. it was nice, it feels like we are on the same level!
I really hope she'll come and visit me in Korea...
Later when i got home I watched Midsomer murders... this weeks episode wasn't the best but it was okay.
and after that I got a message, from Emilie who lives in Paris, France.. whom I havent seen since Kiev,Ukraine October 2006!! she told me that she's coming to Stockholm, Sweden, I really hope I can meet her.. since it was such a long time ago we met!

Today... I have been reading loads of OLD Korean history, some is VERY boring, but it's 10 days to go until our history exam so I didn't really have a choice.. however I have to read even more, start to write essays about the various topics etc!! GAAAAH... how am I going to survive?!
Then me and mum and dad watched "Taiyou no uta" with YUI... I have played her cd's etc at home so both of them have started to like her too.. which is great ^^

I also ordered Arashi's album TIME from Taiwan, I already have a copy, however it's the Normal edition, but I manage to find the LIMITED edition, which has been sold out for quite some time.. however I found it, and all I payed was around $15, which is NOTHING.. since it's brand new and it includes shipping to Sweden!!
And I also saw on Yesasia that my dvds with V6 - 2007 tour + Arashi - Time final summer tour 2007 are ready to be shipped!! so I guess they will arrive on April 28-29.. if they send them on Monday..!! I can't wait!



Today's Song: Arashi(嵐) - Fight song :)
Today's mood: Tired
Today's photos:
タッキー&翼
YUI(ユイ)

No comments: