Friday 2 May 2008

A loooong weeeek!!

I'm going back a few days..

Tuesday, April 29.
So the day started with a exam in Old Korean history..
Seriously his questions..
Explain the origins of the Korean people, why,how and when!?
and Explain the Pre-ImJin and Past-Imjin war periods!?
It's kinda the same to me!!
Well anyhow..after 3,5 hours I was done.. we had 4 hours..
Afterwards.. I was kinda dead..but me and Tiff met Lisan and we went to Ki-mama Ramen and had dinner.. which was nice!!
I had Nabe with Udon noodles.. very tasty, after having a lot of chilipepper on it..haha ^^
then afterwards I went home anygry as a bee and went to sleep.. ((My cd didn't arrive today either))


Wednesday, April 30.
Valborgsmässoafton!!
anyhow..I got pretty sick of hearing all the interviews about this day..it's the worst day of the year when it come to alcohol.
Hmm.. maybe it is.. but we ALREADY know that!! so why sounds so surprised??
Off to class.. in the morning we had Kang sonsaengnim, and strange enough we "played games".. so it was a great ending of the semester..
After lunch we had Eunah and went through some grammer and then we were done and I went home.. taking a shower, pack some clothes etc.. and went over to Tiffany's house..
where we ate dinner, drank some Soju..and played Nintendo Wii!
At 9 we started to get ready for the party.. but we didn't go out until 11pm something.. when we got to the party venue.. the que was LOOOONG, and it started to rain and I got cold pretty fast, and just by standing there made me feel like I just wanted to go home, drink tea and sleep..
So in the end, at around 12.30 we went home instead.. we had been waiting for more than 1 hours and it didn't happen much, so before we took the underground back home to Tiff's we went to 7eleven and bought tea and coffee!!
So well no party, still... I heard the day after that it wasn't a great party anyhow so we didn't miss a thing.


Thursday, May 1
Woke up..and my head was kinda blue.. guess it was the soju and vodka.. not a great combination I suppose ^^
Then me and tiff talked some and then I went home.. 1st May = a bad day when it comes to public transportation..haha!!
Back home I didn't do much.. went out buying some milk etc.. since mum and dad isn't home for the weekend.. and my brother went back to Örebro.
I started to watch the tv-series called "over the rainbow" I read about it some time ago and it seemed like a good serie.. however I have seen better.. it was kinda slow, so I got dissapointed! Instead I watched my WHOLE V6 concert, 4 discs - 2 concerts, 2 bonus material!!
I LOVE Okada's solosong - No Fin, Way of Life, Voyager, Honey Beat, Music for the People, Can do Can go!


Ahh.. I also found the episode of Gakkou e ikkou MAX.. with Nino as the guest... it was so fun to watch!! Seriously the guys looks like girls!! totally!!!
It's scary when you think about it..haha... cause you can't tell the difference!!
They have done a great job when it comes to make-up, hairstyles, clothes etc!! and some of the boys has girly voices therefore it makes it even harder!!



Friday, May 2
I woke up to the sound of the mail dropping in..
MY CD ARRIVED!!! MY ARASHI CD!!! DREAM "A" LIVE
I love Riidas solo - Take me faraway so much!! and also Sirius, Happiness, Step and Go, and Do my best!! and Matsujun's solo Naked.. :) At first I thought it was going to be a kinki-kindofsong.. but it's not! it's a nice tune I can listen to over and over again :)
This album is very different from their last album (Time) it's more "popish" or something.. still I like it.. it's very Arashic ^^
Also I loved the photobooklet which came with it!!
ARASHI MARKS 2008 DREAM "A" LIVE
I wish I could see their tour this year, I think it's going to be awsome..!! I'll at least get some tour goods..hehe :)
Then besides from listening to the cd... I did some Korean grammer exercises.. gaaah.. I'm still not done!! why why why does there have to be so many!? :/



Today's mood: Happy~
Todays's song: Okada Junichi - No Fin
Today's photos: にの、翔ちゃん、岡田くん

To kiss someone is scary ^^ ie. if it's a boy :O
It's supposed to be Maximum Umai right!? :)
It's called skinship ^^

No comments: