Saturday 17 May 2008

Dream A Live has begun!!

Arashi marks 2008 - Dream A Live tour has begun..
I have already read some reviews..
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~
Why can't I see it too?? it sounded so amazing..
Arashi for dream!!
I so wanna see smexy Matsujun singing his solo.. ^^
I want to hear ONE LOVE~ HYD Final countdown!!
I want to see Riidas solo performance!

But NO I'm stuck here at home.. 1 final to go.. or should I say 2 in 1.
and work.. and I need to fix prof. Kims cd's.. seriously KILL ME!!
Why is my life so boring compare to others?! or the life I would like to have at the moment.. hmm..
As Liz said: WHY DID OUR PARENTS DECIDE TO LIVE IN THE WRONG COUNTRY?? ^^

I have started to watch Osen.. with Uchi Hiroki..
Its a great tv-serie so far.. ^^ I have only seen the ep that are out but.. I'm looking forward to the rest of it.
Also Ep. 6 of Last Friends.. gaaah.. what will happen to Michiru? and how will Ruka die?? and what will happen to Sosuke?? Ryo-chan is so scary!!!
Plus... I watched ep.9 of Fated to love you.. finally something will start to happen ^^
and how many episodes are left of Wish to see you again??hmm..
So many tv-series, so little time!!
Study, work, study, work, study - sleep

Today I had my "biggest" final of the semester.. GRAMMER part.. 8 chapters of Korean grammer..
I have no idea how it went... however I answered on everything BUT one thing!!

Afterwards I went to the hairdresser again.. haha I have been there twice this week ^^
But now I'm happy with my haircut.. what's missing now is some colour, but I'll fix that when I go to Korea :)
I also bought 2 pair of shorts.. and a pair of earrings.. so NOW I'm broke.. ^^
((well I was kinda broke before too.. since I have paid for my cd's, clothes, Arashi tour goods, Kanjani8 eco bag..etc))
I also recieved an email from Ewha Univ. regarding my summer language course.. gaah it's getting closer!! less than 6 weeks to go!! :) :) :)

This weekend is my makefoodweekend.. that will say I'll cook all the food at home..
my menu includes Yakisoba and Japanese Curry ^^



Today's mood: Exhaused, tired and a bit worried..and happy
Today's song: Odore by Micro (of Def Tech) & Koi Uta by Tackey & Tsubasa
Today's photo:

No comments: