Wednesday 28 May 2008

I'm burnt-out

I have been so tired during the past week, you can not imagine, everytime I wake up I'm tired.. however I have to stay awake and it makes my head is hurting like I don't know what.
And now I have had it.. or at least my body has..!!
Yesterday when I came home I took a shower, which should have helped me getting a bit more awake.. but 30 min after I passed out on my bed. this was around 7pm and I woke up at 1am and shut down my computer and went back to sleep, and woke up at 7 am. so I slept for around 12h in a row, something that has NEVER happened to me before!! maybe as a baby..but that doesnt count!! Everyone who really knows me KNOWS that I love to sleep.. and sleep a lot.. but 10 h. in a row is the max.. otherwise.. I usually sleep for 8, awake for 1 sleep again.
This really proves how much work takes out on me, and I thought this job was going to be a piece of a cake!! I WAS WRONG!
When I talked to mum about it this morning she was kinda concearned about my health, since this isn't good at all.
Therefore the question is "Should I take an extra work-pass on Friday or not!?" I need the money but..hmm.. what about my health?

THEN today.. I got an email from one of my professors.. she told me that Finnair has lower this prices on tickets to Korea..
So I checked it out.. and now it only cost 4370 kr!!! seriously.. I payed 10 219kr for mine.. which is more than the double and I can't exchange my ticket!! Which made me PISSED!! therefore I really need to work.. cause 6000 kr is kind a lot!! ((Aprox US$825)) That will say that's how much I lost!! on the "same ticket"...
LIFE SUCKS!!
Anyhow.. because of the low prices some friends might pop-by Korea and visit..which would be AWSOME :D :D


Oh.. yeah.Yesterday I also recieved my Japanese railpass ticket ((i didn't check it out much since I passed out.. will do it tonight, unless I pass out again)).. that means that I'm 1800kr poorer..but I'm happy.. I'm really going to Japan in September..
Japan = SHOPPING, delicious food and loads of J-boys :D :D


Today's mood: Burnt-out
Today's song: Mizrock - In the rain
Today's photo: V6 -(井ノ原+健ちゃん+坂本くん+長野くん+剛くん+岡田くん), 絢香, 櫻井翔ちゃん
They are back!! :)
I can't wait until her new cd comes out!!!
He is so cute!!! ^__^

No comments: