Tuesday 13 May 2008

Too much to handle!?

I began to study some grammer, then I went into city and got a new haircut..
my dad thinks that if I'd cut it more I'd look like Domoto Koichi... LMAO!!
I think his reaction was a bit too hard on me.. Okay its MUCH shorter than before, but since the "summer time" is here.. who wants to have long and heavy hair?? not me..
and I can't wait until I go to Korea, cause I will def. dye my hair!


Then on my way home I went passed the postoffice and picked up to parcels..
1 with clothes,and I had to pay over 600 sek (swedish krona) in custom!! gaah I hate customs..why couldn't they have written gift on the stupied EMS thing.. :/
well I love the clothes.. :) :)
but when I got home and opened it.. I cut myself with the scissor and it never stopped bleeding... I think it took 40 min.. or smth!! And still I'm alive.. however it still hurts.. but I'm "happy" it was my left hand and not right.. then I'd be dead!!



Well well.. the other parcel was 2 dvd's... KinKi Kids 2004-2005 tour + Arashi 2004 tour, but the one with Arashi didnt work on any of my dvd players :S
but thanks to the seller I got my money back.. :) :)
However the one with KinKi kids is awsome.. however I just watched 3 clips.. but that I loved!!
Will check the rest next weekend.. :) when all my finals are done.

I also ordered my Arashi - Marks Dream-A-Live goods.. :) :)
But I wish Johnny-san could post the photos earlier.. it would help me to make up my mind much more easier!!!

Today = LOADS of work.. and the stupied database never seems to work!!there is always something wrong..
And why did I say I could work this week.. I'd rather be home studying 24/7 for my exam.. gaaaaaah~ what should I do??


I have been studying loads after work... however I have been exhaused so it has not been easy at all!! its too many words and too much grammer.. some is easy but who knows.. I might forget it on the exam..!!
At least I got A's in Old Korean History and Korean Literature and Art



I love the show Arashi no shukudai kun...ep.83 was amazing..
and now I have a craving for Gyoza!!!
+ Can't wait for next ep. MatsuJuns new haircut + Ohchans new haircolour.. :)



Today's Mood: Tired
Today's song: Son DamBi - Bad boy
Today's photo: Ueda Tatsuya - I love his new solo!!

No comments: