Tuesday 6 May 2008

my brain will explode!!

I jumped out of bed and walked to my bank this moning...
Seriously I hate todays technology sometimes!! why does simple things has to become complicated!?
I tried to pay KRW 70,000 yesterday over the net.. but my bank refused.. stupied!! so I had to go to the bank and fill a loooong paper and do loads of other stupied things..
However the most funniest thing happened while I was there... the woman who helped me asked for my ID and of course I gave it to her.. and then she suddenly said.. wait you are not 18?!
I was like..erhm... I'm 19, soon 20. then her face became red and she said sorry, she had read it fast so the 1988 became 1998!! that will say she thought I was 10 years old!!!! LMAO!!
People sometimes think I'm 16 but that's okay.. but c'mon.. 10!! I'm not that little!
However I got my money sent over to InKAS and Korea! :)

Gaah.. it's only 1,5 months left.. then I'll be in Korea.. is so strange to come and think about it!!

Well it was a sunny day but I spent it inside studying for my KOREAN LITERATURE and ART exam..
I think my brain is going to explode!! tooo much too read..and some info really sucks!!
And I can't find a good answer for some of the questions.. becuase there isn't any available!!
anyhow I have filled my quote with information!!
but I think it will work out fine tomorrow.. just need to wake a bit earlier and revise some of the info.

Today.. I paid for my J-goods, and my clothes from Hong Kong is shipped :)
I'm so happy I can't wait.. :D :D :D
and soon I have to order some other stuff..haha my bankaccount will go crazy ^^ but I don't care!!

Tomorrow.. besides from the exam I have to attend a dinner with my classmates.. like a "final goodbye to our semester".. so it's Korean food and Karaoke on the menu! :)
and Thursday and Friday = WORK


Today's mood: Calm
Today's song: Arashi - Do my best, NEWS - Liar, Epik High - One
Today's photo: マツじゅん、朝幸、錦戸くん&すばる
from ANS ep. 62 - マツじゅん is showing how to fit a piece of toast in his mouth ^^
[ENDLESS SHOCK] 朝幸くん looking good as usual!!
亮ちゃん & すばる my fave in Eito!!

No comments: