Wednesday 7 May 2008

Seriously!!!

Seriously..
I came to uni this morning to take my Korean art and literature exam.. and do you know what it said on the paper ^^
From what you have read... what have you understood and appreciate from the Pansori Ch'unhyangga and the novel Your Paradise..
LMAO.. I couldn't believe it!! I thought it was going to be at least 3 questions...
but this one.. how can he grade it?? this is a matter of opinion.. no right/wrong answer!!
well well.. after 2 hours I was done..and my wrist still hurts a bit ^^

When I came hope there was a BIG PARCEL outside our door...
and when I opened it it was my 光一うちわ and all my photos (嵐, タッキー, 千賀).. *yatta*
Haha..when my dad saw the uchiwa he said.. well what are u going to do with the others you have.. ((matsujun+ryochan)) I said..nothing, and placed 光ちゃん between them.. then my dad said.. He's the best looking out of those 3!!! *haha.. I never expected my dad to have an opinion about them at all, he usually calls Tegoshi for a girl..so*
Anyway.. I'm HAPPY HAPPY :) :)

However I also found out.. that our clothes (Mine,Tiffs,Yazz,Lisan and Moas) are stuck at the customs department here in Sweden!!gaaah I really don't want to pay anything, it feels so STUPIED!! it's not our fault Swedish stores doesn't sell that kind of clothes here!! so if I get them on my own..why do I have to pay more than I already have!?
and I also found out that my STEP&GO cubic box finally arrived to Sweden, after..3 months.. SERIOUSLY boats are slow!!!! but cheap!!
I almost had forgot about the cubic box since it was such a long time ago since I order it.. but I'm happy to recieve it.. + the 大野智 shopping bag.. :)

Today I also had dinner with my class... 한국음식 + 노래방.. I sang a few solos.. haha ^^
+ all girls sang.. BSB and Spicegirls..old memories came back ^^
gaah now I'm exhaused.. how am I suppose to survive work tomorrow??
Today's Mood: Surprised/Happy
Today's Song: DBSK - Love in the ice, 嵐 - Aozora Pedal(アオゾラペダル)
Today's Photo:嵐の宿題くん ep.82!!

No comments: